Avalokiteshvara / Chenrezig’s Mantra
This mantra is the most famous mantra in Tibet. It stands for true compassion to all living beings.
The mantra of the Buddha of Compassion is:
“Om Mani Padme Hum”
It’s a very strong and powerful mantra and can be used on many occasions.
More information and explanation on the mantra will follow.
Related to this subject:
- Chenrezig / Avalokiteshvara thangka & explanation
- Mandala of Avalokiteshvara (Chenrezig)
- Drawing of the 4-armed Chenrezig / Avalokiteshvara
- 1000-armed Chenrezig / Avalokiteshvara
- Offering Goddess with Lotus & Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum
- Panting a Mantra Mani stone
- Restoration of an old Avalokiteshvara / Chenrezig thangka
- A collection of Avalokiteshvara / Chenrezig artwork, articles, workshops and gift items